Ah a bit late but at least have had time to reflect!
So things to do and takeaway…..
- Write up and publish paper with Pam (August 2010)
- Evaluation of impact of PG Certs ie MAAP – suggest to the team (August 2010). Actually have already done this in a conversation with Neal
- Encourage more of team to explore new tools/techniques and technologies for education so that we can model the way (August 2010)
- Run a workshop – with others in the team – on web 2.0 t00ls and teaching (by December 2010)
- Read the International Journal of Learning (September 2010)
- Encourage creativity – within the team and at City, encourage us to think about how we could do things differently (all the time!)
- Explore idea of digital notebooks – could we do this with MAAP (by December 2010)
- Don’t rely on conferences as time to sort out rest of working life! Need to get working life sorted – have started this as am now to do list not inbox lead 🙂 (will be ongoing forever and ever and ever and ….)