It has been my ambition to do my report in a different format for the last two years and now I have finally managed to do it as I have restarted my blog – potentially a positive side of lockdown.
My CPD report is contained in the following series of blog posts:
- What I did – breakdown of my objectives from 2018-2019 and whether I achieved them (456 words)
- Why I did it – reflections on what I have achieved and my motivations (501 words)
- What I have learnt – what the experiences of the last few months/year have taught me – or reminded me (550 words)
- How I will use my learning – how I will apply what I have learnt for the future (188 words)
- My future plans – what I intend to do in 2020-2021, as covid-19 independent as possible! (182 words).
Report total: 2005 words.